Welcome to Student House
We are a non-greek co-ed independent living group housing about 25 student. The house is conveniently located by the Kenmore T at a walking distance from a variety of restaurants and stores. Though we live in one of the richer parts of Boston, we are the cheapest housing option at MIT ($400 per month, including food). Members are, however, required to do chores (cleaning/cooking) which take about an hour a week. Our rooming options range from a few singles, doubles and two triples. Room assignments are made using a point system. Residents have access to:
- Fully equipped open kitchen
- Public computers and printers
- A well stalked library
- Free laundry
- Free parking
- Sports equipment
- Tools (to fix your stuff with)
- Billiards, video games, ping-pong
- A drum kit, a piano, acoustic and bass guitars and other instruments for the musically inclined.
If you are interested in joining or learning more, please e-mail rushstuds at mit dot edu to get onto our mailing list/to find out more about our informal rush.